Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icoud Calendar for PC

Sign in loop ... when I sign in to Icloud on my PC to access my calendar, I get into this loop where it asks me to sign in again and again.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 4:04 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2020 8:17 AM in response to Stevens5000

Hello Stevens5000,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand you are experiencing some issues trying to log in to iCloud on your PC and being stuck asking to sign in repeatedly. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

Take a look at this helpful article that goes over some tips on troubleshooting signing in to iCloud:

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you continue to experience issues, we would like ask some questions to clarify and get a better understanding:

1.) What exactly happens when you try to log in? Do you get any errors or pop ups when trying to log in? Does it appear to be logged in for a moment before the sign in prompt comes up again?

2.) Are you using the iCloud for Windows app, or logging in on the web portal for iCloud?

3.) Are you able to successfully log in to iCloud at www.iCloud.com from other devices?

Let us know how it goes and the answers to those questions if the issue continues.

Take Care.

Icoud Calendar for PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.