Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud is in a login loop.

When I try to sign in to my email and it let's me log in but then takes me right back to the sign in screen. My phone is fine but I can't sign in on any browser on any of my other devices. Please help!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 5:01 AM

2 replies

Sep 5, 2020 8:37 AM in response to Paxregina

Hi Paxregina,

Thanks for your post. We'd love to help get your devices working once more with your iCloud account. To begin, we'd like to ask more questions to better understand what's happening here.

Are you having issues signing in to the iCloud website or using the iCloud Keychain to populate information to sign in to a third-party email provider?

When you try to log in, are you seeing any pop-up windows (Apple Sign In) to use your iCloud Keychain information? If so, are you able to cancel that and enter in the information directly to the website?

Are you having issues with the iCloud password in general? In case you forgot the iCloud password, try resetting it with the following: If you forgot your Apple ID password

Let us know more and take care!

iCloud is in a login loop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.