Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification code

Hello, i have a problem with my apple id verification code ( for Apple ID singing in) , i don't get a massage even if i ask for a call , and then a reminder pop-up saying that i have received too many codes, what should i do ?

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 1:20 PM

Maybe at the time of registering for two-factor authentication, you were using an older/previous or other telephone number - at which you are now receiving the codes/calls...

Are you able to access that number/device?

Read and see if any of this works for you: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2020 1:20 PM in response to sura231

Maybe at the time of registering for two-factor authentication, you were using an older/previous or other telephone number - at which you are now receiving the codes/calls...

Are you able to access that number/device?

Read and see if any of this works for you: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.