Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help putting more GB in my iPad air2!! Please help

My GB in my iPad is 16GB and when I look at my storage my games only made 1GB but it says that the settings app made 5000GB and also the app called other has made 9000GB!! So I have no space to play or update things :/

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 6:35 PM

There is no way to add storage to the iPad. It will always have the same amount it came with. To create more space, you must delete photos, messages, apps, etc. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2020 6:35 PM in response to helpmewithmyipadair2

There is no way to add storage to the iPad. It will always have the same amount it came with. To create more space, you must delete photos, messages, apps, etc. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Sep 4, 2020 6:37 PM in response to helpmewithmyipadair2

you cannot expand the capacity of your iPad.

I think your numbers are off a tad.. no possible way that something is taking up 5000 GB or 9000 GB. No iPad has that amount of storage capacity. Maybe you mean 5 GB / 9 GB?

In any case, the solution to reduce 'other' storage space is to update to 13.7. So see if you can update your iPad.

I need help putting more GB in my iPad air2!! Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.