Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t add my debit card on my payment&shipping section

i’m getting to much errors while i am adding my debit card in my apple id’s payment and shipping section i tried another more debit cards but in every debit card its it showing (your payment declined please update your card or try another payment method)

i need solution ASAP

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 10:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 7:33 AM

Not all debit cards are accepted.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article below.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2020 7:33 AM in response to Vishalawadhiya

Not all debit cards are accepted.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article below.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store ...

Can’t add my debit card on my payment&shipping section

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.