Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had billing issues and can’t re-activate my Apple ID

i had billing issues and can’t re-activate my Apple ID, it won’t let me download anything

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 8:20 AM

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2020 8:20 AM in response to Jorell_

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Sep 5, 2020 9:40 PM in response to Jorell_

Jorell_ Said:

"Apple ID i had billing issues and can’t re-activate my Apple ID, it won’t let me download anything"

-------

Here are Three Important Notes on This:

I. Managing this Occurrence:

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.

II. To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contacting Apple Support:

III. Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

Sep 5, 2020 9:40 PM in response to Jorell_

Jorell_ Said:

"Apple ID i had billing issues and can’t re-activate my Apple ID, it won’t let me download anything"

-------

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

I had billing issues and can’t re-activate my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.