Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activation lock ..

hi i bought iphone 8 plus from i guy for small money.. when he gave it to me it was on hello screen ,,, when i wanted to put all my infromations it's stoped at activation log and whants i cloud.. what can i doo because it rejesct's mine

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 4:30 AM

Return it and request a refund, if possible.

Neither we (just users like you) nor Apple can help you, sorry, unless you are the original owner and you still have the proof of purchase (receipt/invoice).

Since this is not the case, activation lock can be removed only by the previous owner, with the credentials that were used to activate that iPhone/iPad. Without those credentials, that device is useless to you.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2020 4:30 AM in response to almin160

Return it and request a refund, if possible.

Neither we (just users like you) nor Apple can help you, sorry, unless you are the original owner and you still have the proof of purchase (receipt/invoice).

Since this is not the case, activation lock can be removed only by the previous owner, with the credentials that were used to activate that iPhone/iPad. Without those credentials, that device is useless to you.

Regards

Giulio

activation lock ..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.