You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost airpods and can’t see the location if the last usage. It shows up not the last one

May i find my airpods if Find my airpod application shows the last active time on September 3rd but my airpods have been used on September 4rd as well. I’ve tried to find it via voice and also it was not successful.

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 5:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 5:39 AM

No, Find my only would show the last know location for up to 24h.

And the last known location is just where your iPhone was when the air pods were last connected.

How to find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device - Apple Support

"Don't see your device? You might not have Find My [device] turned on. If your device is powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple, you also can't see your device's location. Learn how you can still protect your information."

You will have to find them the old fashioned way I am affraid, find my won't be able to help you much in this situation, there is no way to track Air pods Directly as they dont have GPS or Cellular.

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2020 5:39 AM in response to yanafromvanadzor

No, Find my only would show the last know location for up to 24h.

And the last known location is just where your iPhone was when the air pods were last connected.

How to find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device - Apple Support

"Don't see your device? You might not have Find My [device] turned on. If your device is powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple, you also can't see your device's location. Learn how you can still protect your information."

You will have to find them the old fashioned way I am affraid, find my won't be able to help you much in this situation, there is no way to track Air pods Directly as they dont have GPS or Cellular.

Good luck!

Lost airpods and can’t see the location if the last usage. It shows up not the last one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.