Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

блокировка айфона прошлым владельцем

Прошлый владелец не выходит на связь и не даёт свой айклауд но телефон был куплен и он выходил из айклауда при мне что мне делать?? Коробка есть всё есть

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 9:32 AM

translated from Russian:

The previous owner does not get in touch and does not give his icloud, but the phone was bought and he left icloud with me what should I do ?? The box is there.

If the device you purchased is activation locked, you will need to contact the previous owner.. otherwise the device will be of no use

Если приобретенное вами устройство заблокировано для активации, вам нужно будет связаться с предыдущим владельцем .. в противном случае устройство не будет использоваться

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2020 9:32 AM in response to KrlLow

translated from Russian:

The previous owner does not get in touch and does not give his icloud, but the phone was bought and he left icloud with me what should I do ?? The box is there.

If the device you purchased is activation locked, you will need to contact the previous owner.. otherwise the device will be of no use

Если приобретенное вами устройство заблокировано для активации, вам нужно будет связаться с предыдущим владельцем .. в противном случае устройство не будет использоваться

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support

блокировка айфона прошлым владельцем

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.