Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i unlock a iCloud?

I have bought a second hand iPhone from Ebay and seller give me a locked phone can i do something with this phone? I want to mention the seller don't want to give me his iCloud account.

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 10:48 AM

Your best option is to return the phone to eBay for a refund - you’re never going to be able to use it. The seller doesn't need to give you his account details (nor should he) but he does need to remove the device from his account himself. Of course he’ll have a problem doing that if the device didn’t belong to him...........

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2020 10:48 AM in response to vasile209

Your best option is to return the phone to eBay for a refund - you’re never going to be able to use it. The seller doesn't need to give you his account details (nor should he) but he does need to remove the device from his account himself. Of course he’ll have a problem doing that if the device didn’t belong to him...........

Can i unlock a iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.