Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if someone is hacking my Apple ID?

How do i know if someones hacking my apple id and or my iphone 11?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 3:41 PM

6 replies

Sep 7, 2020 12:45 AM in response to DesirexAsh

DesirexAsh Said:

How do i know if someones hacking my apple id and or my iphone 11?: Just alittle confused as my facebook account uses my email address but some how my partner receives the notifications ect in hers??

———-

Glitch in the System:

Coincidentally, it could be glitch in Apple’s user database. So, if my above reply does not work, then contact Apple about this.

Contacting Apple Support:

Also...

Modify your Credentials:

Sep 6, 2020 5:36 PM in response to DesirexAsh

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you are still concerned about hacking, you can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

Sep 7, 2020 12:38 AM in response to DesirexAsh

DesirexAsh Said:

How do i know if someones hacking my apple id and or my iphone 11?: Just alittle confused as my facebook account uses my email address but some how my partner receives the notifications ect in hers??

———-

Disassociate the Device:

Strange. Disassociate your partner’s device from your account - sign out of iCloud on it.

View Devices:

Look at the assigned eMail addresses. See if your partner is signed into your Apple ID. If so, disassociate the device from your account. You would have to do that directly on their device, if it has been less than a year since you assigned it to your account. If more a year or more, then remove the device. Do so at:

apple.idapple.com

How do I know if someone is hacking my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.