Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Student subscription is not showing as an option of payment. How can I get a student subscription?

I can not find student subscription option for my Music app. How can I resolve this issue?

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:57 AM

Hi  I.AM.BEMNET,

Thank you for posting here in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're unable to find the Apple Music student subscription option. To help, we ask that you check out the following resource: Get an Apple Music student subscription

Aside from the first 5 steps, that resource also has additional information that might find helpful.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 11:57 AM in response to I.AM.BEMNET

Hi  I.AM.BEMNET,

Thank you for posting here in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're unable to find the Apple Music student subscription option. To help, we ask that you check out the following resource: Get an Apple Music student subscription

Aside from the first 5 steps, that resource also has additional information that might find helpful.

Cheers!

Student subscription is not showing as an option of payment. How can I get a student subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.