Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged for Acorn tv 2 times - “Acorn tv” and “Acorn tv on Apple TV”

My paid Apple TV subscriptions are not showing up on the Samsung smart tv. I tried to sign into Acorn tv on the Apple TV app and Apple charged me for another subscription. Does anyone know why?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 7:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 4:12 AM

The subscription for Acorn TV through the Acorn TV app is a different type of subscription than the Apple TV Channel Acorn TV. They are not the same type of contract, with different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and they are not exchangeable as such. But you can cancel one and keep the other.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 4:12 AM in response to robby72

The subscription for Acorn TV through the Acorn TV app is a different type of subscription than the Apple TV Channel Acorn TV. They are not the same type of contract, with different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and they are not exchangeable as such. But you can cancel one and keep the other.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Why am I being charged for Acorn tv 2 times - “Acorn tv” and “Acorn tv on Apple TV”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.