Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoom Enabled Problem

Zoom enabled keeps randomly popping up on my screen which kicks me out of whatever I’m doing and makes my phone heat up. I bought a brand new phone (7) because I thought it was an issue with my older refurbished phone (6s) but it’s still happening. It’s really annoying. How can I fix this?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 4:00 AM

The questions are...

• What is the Health of the battery?
  • How long was the video 3-4 days long or much more?
  • Was it connected to counterfeit charging cable?
  • Did your iPhone had protective cover which does not provide good ventilation?

Lastly, purchase Apple Products from an Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores, and many Apple-authorized resellers and wireless service providers.

Secondly, It is not clear here in your post about the ambient temperature in your area where you are using the iPhone. However --> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...

Store the device where the temperature is between -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). Don’t leave the device in your car, because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range.

Use iOS devices where the ambient temperature is between 0º and 35º C (32º to 95º F). Low- or high-temperature conditions might cause the device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature. Using an iOS device in very cold conditions outside of its operating range might temporarily shorten battery life and could cause the device to turn off. Battery life will return to normal when you bring the device back to higher ambient temperatures. Using an iOS device in very hot conditions can permanently shorten battery life.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 4:00 AM in response to tohaveyou

The questions are...

Lastly, purchase Apple Products from an Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores, and many Apple-authorized resellers and wireless service providers.

Secondly, It is not clear here in your post about the ambient temperature in your area where you are using the iPhone. However --> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...

Store the device where the temperature is between -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). Don’t leave the device in your car, because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range.

Use iOS devices where the ambient temperature is between 0º and 35º C (32º to 95º F). Low- or high-temperature conditions might cause the device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature. Using an iOS device in very cold conditions outside of its operating range might temporarily shorten battery life and could cause the device to turn off. Battery life will return to normal when you bring the device back to higher ambient temperatures. Using an iOS device in very hot conditions can permanently shorten battery life.

Sep 7, 2020 9:04 AM in response to SravanKrA

The phone was bought brand new at the end of July so it’s a good battery.

I am unsure of the video you are referring to. The “Zoom Enabled” notification shows for a few seconds then disappears then the phone gets hot and I’m kicked out of checking mail or Facebook or anything I’m doing on my phone.

it occurs whether it is connected to a charging cable or not.

I recently put a case on my phone not only to protect it brim mishaps but also to protect me from being scorched by the phone.

I purchased the phone directly through Verizon. This has been happening since I first set up my phone.

the temperature of the room has been as low as 72 degrees and it still does it.

I am currently running iOS 13.5.1 but it wants me to update to 13.7. Will this fix the problem?

Zoom Enabled Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.