Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation lock

Hello! I have updated my iPhone to iOS 13 but during activating it asked me Apple ID. Unfortunately I don’t remember it. But I have receipt as proof of purchase.

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:07 AM

Use Apple's iForgot service, or contact their Account Security team, or if you’re the iPhone’s original owner, supply Apple with its purchase receipt and ask them to remove the lock.

Most of the people on these boards are other customers and cannot remove the lock. To contact Apple, click here and pick a method, or go to an Apple Store if one's open nearby.

(183836)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 8:07 AM in response to Vrodvan

Use Apple's iForgot service, or contact their Account Security team, or if you’re the iPhone’s original owner, supply Apple with its purchase receipt and ask them to remove the lock.

Most of the people on these boards are other customers and cannot remove the lock. To contact Apple, click here and pick a method, or go to an Apple Store if one's open nearby.

(183836)

Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.