You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canceling an subscription of Tidal

So, I choose to pay for my already existing Premium subscription of Tidal via App Store ONE month, and before it could charge me again, I canceled it, wanting to return to a Family one, but choosing to pay with a card rather than Apple Credit. When I went to Tidal.com to change my subscription, it said (and it still does): '' You have an active subscription. Please log in to your iTunes account to administer your subscription'', which is impossible. I've tried every single method, I've searched the apple site on this issue and other sites, but nothing clarifies this problem. I've also contacted Tidal Support and searched some more, but nothing helps. I could easily make another account on Tidal, but I dont want to lose all the songs I've saved and all the playlists I've made, and neither does my other family members.

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 9:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 8:42 AM

Hi norocoasa,

Thanks for the response. We see the issue is persisting after confirming the billing period has ended. We would suggest following up with Tidal again.

TIDAL

If they are unable to resolve the issue, try reaching out to Apple Support.

Contact Apple Support

Best regards.

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 8, 2020 8:05 AM in response to norocoasa

Hi norocoasa,

Thanks for your post! We understand you are being informed that you still have an active subscription to Tidal, even after canceling. Are you currently able to access the service? The subscription may still be active until the billing period ends. Do you see the subscription in Settings?

See or cancel your subscriptions

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

Sep 8, 2020 8:15 AM in response to Joseph_S.

Hi!

Yes, I have the information of the subscription in my settings or App Store. I see when I choose to purchase a Tidal one, I can access it and see that the billing period ended on 08-27, but I canceled it before that date so that they didn’t charge me again.

No, I cannot use the service, ‘cause I have to pay. So it’s not possible to change the subscription via Tidal account and neither pay with a different method than Apple Credit.

Canceling an subscription of Tidal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.