Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV

Hi,

I just purchased my new iPhone and I get one year of Apple TV. But it charged me $4.99 how do I get it for free? Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 2:38 PM

To redeem the year offer of Apple TV+, you have to accept and click the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button, and start the subscription. If you accepted the 7 day free trial, then that is what you will get: one week free, then monthly fees.

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

This subscription will give you included access to the Apple Originals. It does not include movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store (buy or rent), even though those are accessible in the Apple TV app as well.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 2:38 PM in response to DavidSolow

To redeem the year offer of Apple TV+, you have to accept and click the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button, and start the subscription. If you accepted the 7 day free trial, then that is what you will get: one week free, then monthly fees.

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

This subscription will give you included access to the Apple Originals. It does not include movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store (buy or rent), even though those are accessible in the Apple TV app as well.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Free Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.