Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

I have 200gb memory plan. I have shared that with my wife from family sharing plan. Memory plan has 75 GB data remaining. But still my wife is getting error that Memory is full. It looks like iCloud storage not working on her phone. Why this is happening? Please help

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:20 AM

Which memory is full? Her iPhone physical storage or her iCloud virtual storage? They are two different things and one cannot substitute for the other. The iPhone physical storage that came with your iPhone cannot be "upgraded" unless you buy a new iPhone. For more info, see:

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 11:20 AM in response to idnavjyot

Which memory is full? Her iPhone physical storage or her iCloud virtual storage? They are two different things and one cannot substitute for the other. The iPhone physical storage that came with your iPhone cannot be "upgraded" unless you buy a new iPhone. For more info, see:

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.