Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parental controls and iCloud settings

I just tried to make parental controls on my son’s new iPhone and also make some controls on the iPad my other son will use for school. All of our devices are linked through my husband’s iCloud and now all our devices have parental controls. First, how do I fix this? And second, how do I manage my kids’ screen time without making my husband and I Have to do too much extra work, or have inconveniences on our phones,

Thanks

michele

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:58 PM

First, remove the parental controls which will remove it from all devices. Secondly, create new Apple ID's for your sons - How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support for them to use on their devices. Thirdly and lastly, how to manage screen time on those devices which they will be using -- Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 6:58 PM in response to nikko243

First, remove the parental controls which will remove it from all devices. Secondly, create new Apple ID's for your sons - How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support for them to use on their devices. Thirdly and lastly, how to manage screen time on those devices which they will be using -- Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Parental controls and iCloud settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.