Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 7 plus won’t let me access my email

My Iphone 7plus wont let me access my email account on the email app. It oPens up to the screen to add an email like no accounts are there, but when i try to add my iCloud account it tells me its already added, but stays on the same screen. What do i do?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:28 PM

Have you checked Settings/Passwords & Accounts to see if the iCloud account is there and is enabled?

Can you add another email account?

Mail – Setup on a device    

2 replies

Sep 14, 2020 8:27 PM in response to Eric Root

I followed the information shown above.

The problem is,

#1. if I click on the “MAIL” App I get taken to

#2. “welcome to mail” where I am given several options including iCloud and Other.

#3. Choosing “iCloud” leads me to

#4. “iCloud” (Forgot Apple ID or Password?) OR “CANCEL” or “NEXT” ) where I must input my email address and password.

#5. When I put in this information, it “Verifies” and returns with

#6. “(my email address@icloud.com)” is Already Added. This iCloud account has already been added to your iPhone.

#7. My only option is to click “OK” which brings me nowhere. Returning me to

#8. “iCloud” (Forgot Apple ID or Password?) OR “CANCEL” or “NEXT” )

#9. Selecting “Next” returns me to #6

#10. Selecting “Cancel” returns me to #2

#11. If I select “Other” I am brought to “New Account”.

How do I access the account the phone already recognizes (This iCloud account has already been added to your iPhone.) and has been my email account for several years?

My iphone 7 plus won’t let me access my email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.