Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find out who is using my Apple ID

How do I find out what is in my Apple ID besides me

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:07 PM

Your Apple ID should be exclusively yours. No one else, not even a close family member or friend should be using it.

To prevent unauthorized use of your Apple ID, Use two-factor authentication for security on your Mac, iOS devices, and iPadOS devices.

You may want to Change your Apple ID password. Then, read What to do after you change your Apple ID or password.   

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 8:07 PM in response to craiglers

Your Apple ID should be exclusively yours. No one else, not even a close family member or friend should be using it.

To prevent unauthorized use of your Apple ID, Use two-factor authentication for security on your Mac, iOS devices, and iPadOS devices.

You may want to Change your Apple ID password. Then, read What to do after you change your Apple ID or password.   

How do I find out who is using my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.