Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parent notification for in-app purchases

my son requested an in-app purchase on his phone. When the notification came through on my phone I swiped left and hit clear. I now want to approve the purchase but cannot get back the notification or work out where to approve it.

Can you help please.

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:22 PM

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought it was an app that you wanted to purchase.

Anyways, the in-app purchases request should have been declined once you have cleared it. Try restarting his/her phone and see if that updates the current status of the request. Then proceed to try again with the in-app purchase.

For further support - Contact Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 11:22 PM in response to Mutant-Feet

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought it was an app that you wanted to purchase.

Anyways, the in-app purchases request should have been declined once you have cleared it. Try restarting his/her phone and see if that updates the current status of the request. Then proceed to try again with the in-app purchase.

For further support - Contact Support

Parent notification for in-app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.