Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch burned my wrist

My Apple Watch just burned my wrist last night. The green light on the back of the watch was always on and I didn’t notice and I end up with my wrist burned as you can see in the picture.

I have no skins allergies at all.

what can I do?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 5:53 AM

What can you do? See a doctor. It’s not a “burn” but an allergic reaction. Some people are allergic to nickel, for example.

We are not Apple here but are users like yourself trying to help one another. If you feel you need to speak with Apple about this then click “Contact Support” at the very top right of this screen.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2020 5:53 AM in response to FernandoCaseiro

What can you do? See a doctor. It’s not a “burn” but an allergic reaction. Some people are allergic to nickel, for example.

We are not Apple here but are users like yourself trying to help one another. If you feel you need to speak with Apple about this then click “Contact Support” at the very top right of this screen.

Apple Watch burned my wrist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.