Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I sign in to coin master or other game apps with my Apple ID? I changed it today, the email and password that is. I dont know if that is a cause of it but...PLEASE HELP!!!

Im so confused now anything I try to download or everytime I put in my Apple ID and then password, it doesn’t move past the password page. I click “continue” in the blue button and it turns from grey back to blue, basically telling me to keep putting it in over and over

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 10:22 AM

Good afternoon marylou263,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you changed your Apple ID and password but can't log in to the App store. First, quit the App Store or iTunes Store apps. Go to the Apple ID website and try to sign in with the new Apple ID and password to make sure it is working. While you are at it, check the payment details for your Apple ID account. You may need to reenter the credit card expiration date and security code and save that information. Restart your computer to refresh it and reestablish a connection to the internet. Then follow the steps in:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

Change your Apple ID

Change your Apple ID password

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 10:22 AM in response to marylou263

Good afternoon marylou263,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you changed your Apple ID and password but can't log in to the App store. First, quit the App Store or iTunes Store apps. Go to the Apple ID website and try to sign in with the new Apple ID and password to make sure it is working. While you are at it, check the payment details for your Apple ID account. You may need to reenter the credit card expiration date and security code and save that information. Restart your computer to refresh it and reestablish a connection to the internet. Then follow the steps in:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

Change your Apple ID

Change your Apple ID password

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Take care.

Why can’t I sign in to coin master or other game apps with my Apple ID? I changed it today, the email and password that is. I dont know if that is a cause of it but...PLEASE HELP!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.