Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Images not appearing in Safari

I have emptied my Cache, I have erased by browsing history, I have erased all the Cookies, I have made sure that in the develop menu "disable images" and "disabled java" are not selected. Yet still when I am on certain websites, I can't see the images. Yet when I go to the same URL in Chrome the images appear.

What else can I do?

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 9:58 PM

jjcoolblue Said:

"Images not appearing in Safari: [...]What else can I do?"

-------

View these Links:

Or...

Reinstall the macOS:

Sometimes, changes are made to your Mac (i.e. uninstalls), and then settings (i.e. kernels or Safari), become manipulated, technically. So, reinstalling the macOS with place moved items back to where they should be, and will replace damaged system files.

1. First, Back up your Mac:

Create a Time Machine backup of your Mac, so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

2. Then, Reinstall the macOS:

Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2020 9:58 PM in response to jjcoolblue

jjcoolblue Said:

"Images not appearing in Safari: [...]What else can I do?"

-------

View these Links:

Or...

Reinstall the macOS:

Sometimes, changes are made to your Mac (i.e. uninstalls), and then settings (i.e. kernels or Safari), become manipulated, technically. So, reinstalling the macOS with place moved items back to where they should be, and will replace damaged system files.

1. First, Back up your Mac:

Create a Time Machine backup of your Mac, so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

2. Then, Reinstall the macOS:

Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support

Images not appearing in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.