Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double charges for itunes

Why is it that Apple has been charging my account twice in a span of one week for 649INR? Absurd.

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 1:47 AM

Vindaloolover Said:

Double charges for itunes: Why is it that Apple has been charging my account twice in a span of one week for 649INR? Absurd.

———-

Excellent Question!

Ask Apple. These are Users-to-User forums. We are not Apple. We are everyday Apple Users such as yourself. So, no one here would know.

Apple Support Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 1:47 AM in response to Vindaloolover

Vindaloolover Said:

Double charges for itunes: Why is it that Apple has been charging my account twice in a span of one week for 649INR? Absurd.

———-

Excellent Question!

Ask Apple. These are Users-to-User forums. We are not Apple. We are everyday Apple Users such as yourself. So, no one here would know.

Apple Support Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

Double charges for itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.