Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to cancel an app subscription and it is not letting me do it easily whatsoever

I have somehow got suckered into months worth of 9.99$ fees through a free app I did not cancel in time or even know was charging me for months . Now I am trying to cancel this and it is not showing me how or allowing me and I have no idea how to cancel but want to IMMEDIATELY, I am ****** and not sure how all these scam artists keep getting me I hate it . Please help me what to do .

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 11:54 AM

To stop a subscription follow the steps in this guide:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

When the subscription shows Expires on [Date]

That means the subscription is canceled. And it will not renew.

It will still show as active until the end of the billing period.

Good luck!

1 reply

I need to cancel an app subscription and it is not letting me do it easily whatsoever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.