Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail reinstall

Hi, I deleted my mail app on my iPhone 6s and now I can’t reinstall it — what must I do?

I have tried the suggestions on the internet, going to account and password but the App itself won’t install

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 11:33 AM

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Then try reinstalling the Mail app. See the "Restore a built-in app that you deleted" section in:

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 11:33 AM in response to Blessup100

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Then try reinstalling the Mail app. See the "Restore a built-in app that you deleted" section in:

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Mail reinstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.