Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off the voice assist

How do I turn off the voice on my Apple TV

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 11:49 AM

On Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD

You can use Siri* to turn VoiceOver on or off. Just hold the Siri button on your Siri Remote, then say "Turn VoiceOver on" or "Turn VoiceOver off."

If you turned on VoiceOver when you set up your Apple TV, you can use the accessibility shortcut to turn VoiceOver on or off. On your remote, press the Menu button three times to turn VoiceOver on or off.

You can also go to Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver, then turn VoiceOver on or off.

To turn the accessibility shortcut on, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut, then select VoiceOver.

Turn VoiceOver on or off on your Apple TV - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 11:49 AM in response to 3911-

On Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD

You can use Siri* to turn VoiceOver on or off. Just hold the Siri button on your Siri Remote, then say "Turn VoiceOver on" or "Turn VoiceOver off."

If you turned on VoiceOver when you set up your Apple TV, you can use the accessibility shortcut to turn VoiceOver on or off. On your remote, press the Menu button three times to turn VoiceOver on or off.

You can also go to Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver, then turn VoiceOver on or off.

To turn the accessibility shortcut on, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut, then select VoiceOver.

Turn VoiceOver on or off on your Apple TV - Apple Support

How do I turn off the voice assist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.