Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy old print photos and send them to people iPhone 11

please help me with how to do this: I want to copy old print photos and send them to people....I have emailed a few pictures by just taking a photo of the paper picture on my iPhone 11. of the paper. They turn out great....

Since Covid, I have cleared out all of my old paper photo albums and now have thousands of pictures that i want to copy like this and send them to people. I am willing to copy 100 a day until they are done...maybe more.....

what is the best way to do this? I have a new iMac and an iphone 11.......what do i need to do to make photo collections for other people (and be able to dump the paper pictures)?????

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 1:57 PM

Do you have a computer? If you do what kind is it?

You will need a flatbed photo scanner or combination printer/scanner in order to scan the photos into jpeg files. With a flatbed scanner you can scan multiple photos at a time and with Image Capture (included on all Mac computers) you can scan each of them on the scanner into individual image files. See this topic for some screenshots of what I'm referring to: Image Capture Scan--Detect Separate Items - Apple Community.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 1:57 PM in response to anita187

Do you have a computer? If you do what kind is it?

You will need a flatbed photo scanner or combination printer/scanner in order to scan the photos into jpeg files. With a flatbed scanner you can scan multiple photos at a time and with Image Capture (included on all Mac computers) you can scan each of them on the scanner into individual image files. See this topic for some screenshots of what I'm referring to: Image Capture Scan--Detect Separate Items - Apple Community.

Copy old print photos and send them to people iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.