Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancellation of a subscription

I cancel a subscription in the first day because I did not like the app and after that I received a mail about a payment. What happened? Thank you and I really need an advice really quickly.

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 1:37 PM

You can see or cancel your subscriptions here. If you need to request a refund, you can do that here. You can see your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store here. These links should have you covered!

Good luck!

JDee

5 replies

Sep 9, 2020 1:42 PM in response to georgiana224

When you tried to cancel what were you told? If you think you were improperly charged, you could also check with your credit card or other payment method company about was recourse might be available to you. You may only have been provisionally charged (i.e., it was pending but never posted) or you might have been charged and a refunding is in process. Those can take some time. Likewise, if you think you definitely were charged and it was not proper and isn't being refunded, you likely can dispute the charge formally with company through whom payment was made (e.g., the credit card, bank etc.).

cancellation of a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.