Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery

I think my battery is damaged, every time i charge my phone, the battery go down fast and it’s not okay

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 11:37 PM

Hi, on your phone, go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health, what is the Maximum Capacity?

If it's below 80% then the battery needs to be replaced. Otherwise, do the following:

Make sure to download the latest iOS update on your phone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

Backup your phone - How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your phone as new - Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Setup your phone - Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After setting up your phone, observe your phone for 24 hours. If the issue persists then bring your phone to the nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to get it checked. Book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 11:37 PM in response to nadineapple1

Hi, on your phone, go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health, what is the Maximum Capacity?

If it's below 80% then the battery needs to be replaced. Otherwise, do the following:

Make sure to download the latest iOS update on your phone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

Backup your phone - How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your phone as new - Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Setup your phone - Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After setting up your phone, observe your phone for 24 hours. If the issue persists then bring your phone to the nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to get it checked. Book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.