Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft teams app doesn't work iMac 2019 retina 5K, 27 inch

How can I get Microsoft teams app to work on my iMac 2019 retina 5K, 27 inch computer? I have uninstalled and reloaded the app several times and I get a blank screen.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 9:11 AM

Welcome!

That is a Microsoft product so I doubt you wil find much help here.  MS Office questions posted in Apple’s forums tend to linger a long time before getting any kind of helpful response.

MS support pages are so Windows-centric that they are almost useless for Mac users. However their user forums like these are quite good. The only MS forum help most Mac people need is how to limit the topics to Macs. Start here: 

Results in Office - Microsoft Community.

That will display this page header:

1) If needed, use the “Office Topic” pull-down to select your Office app.

2) Limit answers to Mac topics with the “Office Sub-topic” pull-down.

3) If needed, use the “Show Filters” option to further narrow the results.

Everyone there is both an Office user and a Mac user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. I believe you will find the contributors there knowledgeable and very helpful.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2020 9:11 AM in response to Maggie Kuhn

Welcome!

That is a Microsoft product so I doubt you wil find much help here.  MS Office questions posted in Apple’s forums tend to linger a long time before getting any kind of helpful response.

MS support pages are so Windows-centric that they are almost useless for Mac users. However their user forums like these are quite good. The only MS forum help most Mac people need is how to limit the topics to Macs. Start here: 

Results in Office - Microsoft Community.

That will display this page header:

1) If needed, use the “Office Topic” pull-down to select your Office app.

2) Limit answers to Mac topics with the “Office Sub-topic” pull-down.

3) If needed, use the “Show Filters” option to further narrow the results.

Everyone there is both an Office user and a Mac user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. I believe you will find the contributors there knowledgeable and very helpful.

Microsoft teams app doesn't work iMac 2019 retina 5K, 27 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.