Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV + Free Year Available with new Iphone

Hi everyone!

I just purchased a new iPhone and because of this I got 1 year of Apple TV+... when I try to activate the account it throws me directly to purchase 1 month subscription... do you know how I can get this benefit?

thank you so much,

T.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 11:54 AM

To redeem the offer, see this guide: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple. Redeem the offer on your new Apple device in the Apple TV app. Redeeming the offer will start a subscription with monthly payments, but you start with a year free trial. Payments will begin after the trial, if you are still subscribed by then.

Do not accept the regular 7 day trial, if you believe that you qualify for the year offer.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2020 11:54 AM in response to talyff

To redeem the offer, see this guide: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple. Redeem the offer on your new Apple device in the Apple TV app. Redeeming the offer will start a subscription with monthly payments, but you start with a year free trial. Payments will begin after the trial, if you are still subscribed by then.

Do not accept the regular 7 day trial, if you believe that you qualify for the year offer.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Sep 21, 2020 12:03 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I spent way too much time on the phone with Apple for them to say I could not get the promotion that I qualified for. Apparently I must have fat fingered my phone and cancelled the free subscription right after I received it, that was months ago and I could never get through Apple support to fix it. They now know that I qualified for the promotion but say because it is too long since I mistakenly cancelled it they will not re-instate it.

This is the worst experience I have ever had with Apple.

Apple TV + Free Year Available with new Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.