Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover my old Apple ID so I can get my phone numbers and pictures back ?

I couldn’t remember my Apple ID after purchasing the new Apple 11. So after trying a few times I was forced to create another Apple ID just to be able to do anything. They said after 14 days they will send me the info to get my correct Apple ID back so I can recover all my photos and phone numbers. They sent me the info yet I still can’t get any of my numbers or pictures

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 5:26 PM

Were you able to recover the old ID and password? Have you signed out of the new ID and then back in with the old ID using the article below as a guide of where to sign out/in?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  

If you were syncing photos to iCloud, have you signed into Settings/Your Name/iCloud using the same Apple ID used when the photos and contacts were synced to iCloud? The iCloud sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

If you weren't syncing to iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a back and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2020 5:26 PM in response to jarretttroccoli3712

Were you able to recover the old ID and password? Have you signed out of the new ID and then back in with the old ID using the article below as a guide of where to sign out/in?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  

If you were syncing photos to iCloud, have you signed into Settings/Your Name/iCloud using the same Apple ID used when the photos and contacts were synced to iCloud? The iCloud sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

If you weren't syncing to iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a back and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    

Recover my old Apple ID so I can get my phone numbers and pictures back ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.