Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SEPT 11 PATRIOT DAY > US Holidays?

Why is SEPT 11 PATRIOT DAY not listed in US Holidays In the Calendar app?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 8:57 PM

6 replies

Sep 11, 2020 12:06 PM in response to Joelyny

You list ALL the Muslim holidays even though most Americans don’t recognize or celebrate them. And they aren’t federal holidays. Apple, your hatred of this country and patriotic Americans is showing

Back off. We don't list anything. We are end users like you, not Apple, and cannot change this. If you wish to complain to Apple, use this feedback link:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/macos.html

or call or write a business letter:

but don't yell at us. Many here share the same consternations as you over decisions regarding calendar listings, but the Terms of Use you agreed to follow when you joined here do not permit discussion of Apple decisions in the forums. Apple's playground; Apple's riles.

Sep 11, 2020 12:53 PM in response to HarleyW

I did not intend to start a heated discussion here, so stop please. I summited my question to Apple.com/feedback and said this... “Why is SEPT 11 PATRIOT DAY not listed in US Holidays In the Calendar app? This day changed the world as we know it, and countless families of all races, creeds and backgrounds were directly affected. I seriously think it is time to add this day of observation to your list. It has been 19 years since that horrible day and it will never be forgotten. I think it is time for Apple to acknowledge this world altering event and day of remembrance.“

SEPT 11 PATRIOT DAY > US Holidays?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.