Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to access my emails since I changed my password

Not able to access my emails after I changed

my password on my iPad or iphone

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 3:44 AM

You changed what passwords - and where?

If you have changed the email password on your email providers web-servers, you must also change the corresponding password(s) for the email client-accounts on your iPad and iPhone. Account passwords for the native Mail client are accessed and changed here:

Settings > Passwords & Accounts > [Account]

You should note that changing any email passwords on your iPad/iPhone does not change the actual email password used by your email providers email servers. When changing an email password, both the email server and devices that access the account must be updated. To change the email account password, you will need to sign-in to your email providers web-portal - and change the account password.

I hope this clarification is helpful

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 3:44 AM in response to carmel259

You changed what passwords - and where?

If you have changed the email password on your email providers web-servers, you must also change the corresponding password(s) for the email client-accounts on your iPad and iPhone. Account passwords for the native Mail client are accessed and changed here:

Settings > Passwords & Accounts > [Account]

You should note that changing any email passwords on your iPad/iPhone does not change the actual email password used by your email providers email servers. When changing an email password, both the email server and devices that access the account must be updated. To change the email account password, you will need to sign-in to your email providers web-portal - and change the account password.

I hope this clarification is helpful

Not able to access my emails since I changed my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.