Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live Wallpaper on Lock Screen not working

Hello!

I just joined the apple family about a month ago and one of my favourite features was the live lock screen wallpaper. It was working successfully for me and then one day, it just stopped working! I have attempted using my own live image, one that I’ve downloaded and even the pre-existing live wallpaper in my settings and I’ve had no luck! I’ve disabled low battery life, ensured that my 3D Touch is enabled and turned off and on the “reduce motion” button. I’ve reset AND restarted numerous times to no avail! If anyone can help, that would be awesome!

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 7:10 AM

Hi, try to do a reset all settings on your phone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.

Make sure to download the latest update on your phone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

If it still doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new..

Backup your phone - How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your phone - Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Setup your phone - Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 7:10 AM in response to llshnrn

Hi, try to do a reset all settings on your phone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.

Make sure to download the latest update on your phone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

If it still doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new..

Backup your phone - How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your phone - Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Setup your phone - Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Sep 19, 2020 4:55 AM in response to aneesax

Hi there!

I actually did a full reset of my phone, as suggested by the user AndeiM40 and here is how:

1. Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
  2. Make sure to download the latest update on your phone, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
  3. If it still doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new.

I completed the first step and my phone has been working ever since! Hopefully this helps!

Live Wallpaper on Lock Screen not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.