Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased movies not showing up in my library

I purchased a movie bundle. All 8 movies show up in my purchased list, but they are not showing up in my library. I don't want to download them all, I just want them to show up in my library on my MacBook and my Apple TV like all my other movies do. Is there something I need to do or is there probably a bug with this movie bundle?

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 8:17 AM

Hi tskoglund,

We understand your purchases content is not showing up in your iTunes library. We're happy to help.

To begin, we recommend checking that you're currently signed into the same Apple ID you made the purchases under. You can check which account you're signed in to by navigating to the Account option at the top of the iTunes window.

If you are currently signed in to the right Apple ID, you can try signing out of the account then signing back in. After doing that, check your library to see if your purchased content is showing up.

If they still aren't showing, you can use these steps to manually find your purchases and download them to your library: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

We hope this helps. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2020 8:17 AM in response to tskoglund

Hi tskoglund,

We understand your purchases content is not showing up in your iTunes library. We're happy to help.

To begin, we recommend checking that you're currently signed into the same Apple ID you made the purchases under. You can check which account you're signed in to by navigating to the Account option at the top of the iTunes window.

If you are currently signed in to the right Apple ID, you can try signing out of the account then signing back in. After doing that, check your library to see if your purchased content is showing up.

If they still aren't showing, you can use these steps to manually find your purchases and download them to your library: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

We hope this helps. Cheers!

Purchased movies not showing up in my library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.