Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged 85.39 and I would like to know why

I would like to know why I was charged 85.39

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 7:08 AM

We are all users on this forum, so we cannot see your account or know why. Are you sure you were charged? Did you check with your credit card to see you were really charged? There are often Phishing Scams which tell you you've purchased something in hopes you click the link and share personal information.

See these two links, one about Phishing Scams and the other to see your purchases or dispute a charge if you really were charged:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 7:08 AM in response to jackqulyn177

We are all users on this forum, so we cannot see your account or know why. Are you sure you were charged? Did you check with your credit card to see you were really charged? There are often Phishing Scams which tell you you've purchased something in hopes you click the link and share personal information.

See these two links, one about Phishing Scams and the other to see your purchases or dispute a charge if you really were charged:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

I was charged 85.39 and I would like to know why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.