Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enable my Apple store ?

How do I enable my Apple store?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 7:35 AM

According to: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

"Contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 7:35 AM in response to liveth81

According to: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

"Contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

How do I enable my Apple store ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.