Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple ID is disabled and i need to reset it. I only know one of my privacy question answers....help

I need to enable my apple account since it has been disabled and cant remember where the email goes or the answers to all my security questions

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 11:57 AM

If you are being told there isn't enough information to reset them, contact Apple ID Support.

If you don't know the answers, if the steps in the article below don’t work, contact Apple ID Support, although based on multiple posts I have read, they will not help you recover the answers to your security questions.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID.    

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn't always load)  

Get Support    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 11:57 AM in response to frustratedathome

If you are being told there isn't enough information to reset them, contact Apple ID Support.

If you don't know the answers, if the steps in the article below don’t work, contact Apple ID Support, although based on multiple posts I have read, they will not help you recover the answers to your security questions.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID.    

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn't always load)  

Get Support    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

My apple ID is disabled and i need to reset it. I only know one of my privacy question answers....help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.