Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mirroring Downloaded Netflix movie

once I set up my Apple TV at home can I use it to mirroring my Netflix movie downloaded on my iPad to my TV without WiFi. Since there is no WiFi connection at my chalet.

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 2:29 PM

Hello Denis,

Congrats on your new Apple TV, hope you’re enjoying it.

Yes you can mirror the screen of your iPad to another Apple device such as Apple TV without needing a WiFi connection as long as the content is pre-downloaded on your iPad.

First play the movie on the iPad, then press on the little screen icon on the bottom right of the screen that is existing on the same bar that you use to play/pause from. Then you must turn on the Bluetooth on both devices then you will find the name of the Apple TV in the menu, press on it and enjoy the movie.

Good Luck.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 2:29 PM in response to denis9332

Hello Denis,

Congrats on your new Apple TV, hope you’re enjoying it.

Yes you can mirror the screen of your iPad to another Apple device such as Apple TV without needing a WiFi connection as long as the content is pre-downloaded on your iPad.

First play the movie on the iPad, then press on the little screen icon on the bottom right of the screen that is existing on the same bar that you use to play/pause from. Then you must turn on the Bluetooth on both devices then you will find the name of the Apple TV in the menu, press on it and enjoy the movie.

Good Luck.

Mirroring Downloaded Netflix movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.