Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID cents

Hi, I really need help removing my Apple ID cents that is only 0.7¢. Every time I ask you guys keep emailing the same link and I do it but you never clear my cents out of my ID. I’m also too young to have a credit card balance and my parents won’t let me use theirs. They also don’t know how to clear my Apple ID cents. I’ve been asking you guys for help but you guys never clear out my Apple ID cents every single time I ask and it’s been almost 3 months so please help me out pleaseeeee.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 4:41 PM

You have to contact Apple for this.

This forum, is a user to user forum. no one here can clear your cents. When we give you a link to contact apple its because you need to contact apple support.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

You can also use:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 4:41 PM in response to deenaadieh

You have to contact Apple for this.

This forum, is a user to user forum. no one here can clear your cents. When we give you a link to contact apple its because you need to contact apple support.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

You can also use:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

Apple ID cents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.