Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello.How to erase my old backup from icloud? i just switched to another iPhone and i cant erase my old backup from icloud.it says it couldnt perfome it at that momment.

Hello.How to erase my old backup from icloud? I just switched from iPhone-X to iPhone 11 Pro Max and i have 50GB of icloud. The problem i have now that my icloud wont allow me to erase my iPhone-X backup. It says it couldnt perform it at that momment. Now i'm running out of my 50GB icloud. My old backup takes around 13.2GB space. I wish not to upgrade my icloud at this momment since i really have enough space consider i could delete my old iphone backup. Can anybody please help?

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 11:50 AM

Is it giving you any other reason why it won't erase the iPhone X? To delete a backup, locate it and delete -- Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

2 replies

Hello.How to erase my old backup from icloud? i just switched to another iPhone and i cant erase my old backup from icloud.it says it couldnt perfome it at that momment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.