Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone and ipad does not receive emails always , sometimes it works and all emails come through or no emails come , after loaded update

emails do not receive or send all the time , this after latest update on iphone x and ipad pro

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 3:27 AM

Remove your email account and set it up again

On your computer, sign in to your email provider's website. Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your iOSdevice. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.Mar 26, 2020

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2020 3:27 AM in response to nel786

Remove your email account and set it up again

On your computer, sign in to your email provider's website. Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your iOSdevice. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.Mar 26, 2020

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

Nov 10, 2020 1:26 AM in response to SravanKrA

Ok since my last update in October? My emails x3 keep unclogging and asking me to Rettie my password. I don’t use same passwords and therefore quite often forget what I have. I’ve change each of them about 4 times in the last fortnight and I’m getting really frustrated with Apple.

this is obviously an Apple issue as it’s happened to several other people I know who have Apple items with email. Please don’t ask me to switch off and on or Rettie password as I e done all that. Fix your issues or lose us as users. Email isn’t a tool we tend to be able to do without these days.

if you can’t put out an update without issues... don’t release it.

my iphone and ipad does not receive emails always , sometimes it works and all emails come through or no emails come , after loaded update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.