Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Печаль

С меня незаконно списали деньги за подписку я не подписывалась на платный контент

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 6:52 AM

translated from Russian:

I was illegally charged for a subscription I did not subscribe to paid content

My guess is that you downloaded or subscribed to something and didn't realize/understand that it'd charge you.. or you forgot to cancel a free trial period.

Я предполагаю, что вы скачали что-то или подписались на что-то и не осознавали / не понимали, что это будет взимать с вас плату .. или вы забыли отменить бесплатный пробный период.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2020 6:52 AM in response to 7057sas

translated from Russian:

I was illegally charged for a subscription I did not subscribe to paid content

My guess is that you downloaded or subscribed to something and didn't realize/understand that it'd charge you.. or you forgot to cancel a free trial period.

Я предполагаю, что вы скачали что-то или подписались на что-то и не осознавали / не понимали, что это будет взимать с вас плату .. или вы забыли отменить бесплатный пробный период.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Oct 6, 2020 4:14 AM in response to Ulyana_16

translated from Russian:

Hello, my card was withdrawn for a subscription that I did not issue, please return my money

this is a user forum, we cannot return your money. You posted in a thread that already has the appropriate links provided.

это форум пользователей, мы не можем вернуть ваши деньги. Вы разместили сообщение в теме, в которой уже есть соответствующие ссылки.

Печаль

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.