Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im living in Bahrain can i order from uk?

Im living in Bahrain can i order an iphone from apple uk and deliver to my aramex po-box?

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 10:05 AM

No. You can only buy an iPhone in the country you live if you want it shipped to you. Apple will not ship across borders or through forwarders. You can have a friend in the UK buy it and ship it to you, but it will have to be returned to the UK if you ever want Apple to service it. And you should only buy directly from Apple; that is the only way to get a phone that is not carrier locked.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2020 10:05 AM in response to Mooli1985

No. You can only buy an iPhone in the country you live if you want it shipped to you. Apple will not ship across borders or through forwarders. You can have a friend in the UK buy it and ship it to you, but it will have to be returned to the UK if you ever want Apple to service it. And you should only buy directly from Apple; that is the only way to get a phone that is not carrier locked.

Im living in Bahrain can i order from uk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.