Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Edit workout and workout choices

It is very frustrating that a workout can be added or deleted but not edited. There are times I forget to start or stop my workout and just need to add time or other adjustments. Also want to remove certain activities from my workout launch screen to only view those that I do. I don’t swim for example, great that I can add it if by chance I start but why can’t I remove it? Dumb that I can add but not remove. Annoying having to scroll through a list longer than it needs to be

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 6:10 AM

You can remove as many workout types from your list as you like;

On the watch go into the workout app and there is the long list of workout types,to remove the one's that you don't want,swipe left on the entry and tap the red "X" and this will remove that workout type.

And you can edit a workout in the health app on the phone,I do it all the time for my wife's watch.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2020 6:10 AM in response to Beckyboo0383

You can remove as many workout types from your list as you like;

On the watch go into the workout app and there is the long list of workout types,to remove the one's that you don't want,swipe left on the entry and tap the red "X" and this will remove that workout type.

And you can edit a workout in the health app on the phone,I do it all the time for my wife's watch.

Edit workout and workout choices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.