Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store updates not working

On my MacBook Air, the App Store shows I have 5 updates however, when I try and update them it says error because the app was refunded or bought with a different Apple ID... anyone know how to solve this issue?

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 10:47 AM

If you're referring to Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, and GarageBand, click here and follow the instructions. If you can't accept them into your Apple ID, delete and redownload them.

If you're referring to applications you got from the Mac App Store, log in with the Apple ID it's asking for or delete and redownload them.

If you're referring to paid preloaded applications, accept them as above, or click here and contact the iTunes Store staff.

(183974)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2020 10:47 AM in response to wkyla

If you're referring to Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, and GarageBand, click here and follow the instructions. If you can't accept them into your Apple ID, delete and redownload them.

If you're referring to applications you got from the Mac App Store, log in with the Apple ID it's asking for or delete and redownload them.

If you're referring to paid preloaded applications, accept them as above, or click here and contact the iTunes Store staff.

(183974)

App store updates not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.